Agreement to this Policy:
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we explain our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. We make privacy information available on our homepage and on pages throughout our Site.
Please note that our policies and procedures apply only to Sites owned and/or operated by us and not to websites maintained by other companies or to any website to which we may link or to unrelated businesses with which we may share information.
If by e-mail: email@example.com
If in writing:
Allied Financial Services
10620 Treena ST.,San Diego CA 92131
The Information We Collect on our Site and Its Uses:
- learn more about your interest in the products or services we and/or our affiliates offer and provide you with information
- engage consumers who desire debt relief services
- open customer files and establish their accounts
- provide customer service
- learn how to improve our products or services
- provide opportunities for our affiliates and other companies to inform you about the products or services they offer that may interest you
- share aggregated statistical data with our business partners or for public relations (For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our Site, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.)
Aside from the ways mentioned above, we may use your personally identifiable information in many other ways, including sending you promotional materials, and sharing your information with third parties so that these third parties can send you promotional materials. (By “promotional materials,” we mean communications that directly promote the use of Sites, or the purchase of products or services.). However, you may “opt-out” of certain uses of your personal information.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose a consumer’s personally identifiable information in order to effect or carry out any transaction that you have requested of us or as necessary to complete our contractual obligations with you. As permitted by law, we reserve the right to sell, rent or transfer your personal information to third parties for any purpose. We may share your personally identifiable information with affiliated companies that are directly or indirectly controlled by, or under common control of AFS. We may send personally identifiable information about you to nonaffiliated companies that are not directly or indirectly controlled by, or under common control of, AFS. The personal information collected on this site and by third parties will be used to operate the site and to provide the services or products or carry out the transactions you have requested or authorized. We may change or broaden the use of your personal information at any time. We may use your personal information to provide promotional offers to individuals by means of email advertising, telephone marketing, direct mail marketing, banner advertising, and other possible uses.
If you do not wish to have your personal information collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, please contact our customer service department to actively opt-out of having your personal information shared by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Site. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 without parental consent. Visit the Federal Trade Commission website for more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If you believe that we have received information from a child or other person who is not of a majority age in their relevant jurisdiction, please contact us at our email or physical mailing address listed in the “Contact Us” section below and we will take all reasonable efforts to remove the information.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
Do You Use My Personal Information to Contact Me Without Permission?
AFS has a strict “anti-spam” policy for itself and its business partners and vendors. You will not receive AFS e-mails unless you submit your e-mail address to us or register on one of our Sites to receive communications, such as our newsletter.
You may tell us not to solicit you at your postal mailing address, telephone number or e-mail address. If you elect not to receive marketing offers by postal mail, telephone and/or e-mail, please note that we may continue to contact you as necessary to service your account and for other nonmarketing purposes. We may also continue to provide marketing information in your regular account mailings and statements, including online and electronic communications.
To receive our newsletter via e-mail you must sign up on one of our Sites. If you decide at a later time that you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you may unsubscribe using the “unsubscribe” link on each newsletter that you receive. If you have any problems unsubscribing, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Social Security Numbers
In the event our company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You may, in our sole discretion, be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
California Do Not Track Disclosures
How do we respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party Sites or online services?
We currently do not respond to DNT signals in browsers because we do not track individual users across the web.
May other parties collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different Sites when they visit firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice to California Residents
In response to a California law, we will automatically treat individuals with California addresses or telephone numbers (when disclosed to us) as if you requested us to not share your information with nonaffiliated third parties except as permitted by the applicable California law. We will also limit the sharing of information about you with our affiliates to comply with California privacy laws that apply to us.
Notice to Vermont Residents
In response to Vermont regulations, we automatically treat accounts with Vermont billing addresses as if you requested that we not share your information with nonaffiliated third parties, and that we limit the information we share with our affiliates. If we disclose information about you to nonaffiliated third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements, we will only disclose your name, address, other contact information, and information about our transaction and experiences with you.
Notice to Nevada Residents
We are providing you this notice pursuant to state law. You may be placed on our internal Do Not Call List by requesting that we cease calling you by contacting us directly and making such request in writing email@example.com,Nevada law requires that we also provide you with the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone number: 702-486-3132; e-mail: BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us
Notice to Users Outside of the United States
Your California Privacy Rights
This section applies to any California residents about whom we have collected personal information from any source, including through your use of our Website(s), by buying our products or services, or by communicating with us electronically, in paper correspondence, or in person.
Certain of the personal information that we may process about you may be exempted from the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and certain other personal information may be subject to the CCPA.
For purposes of this section, “personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California consumer/resident or household. Personal information does not include publicly available information or information that has been de-identified. In our descriptions, we have included all data collected without regard to exempt data under other regulations such as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (“GLBA”). However, by doing so, we do not intend to waive claims of preemption under the GLBA and other similar regulations.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information relating to consumers within the last twelve (12) months.
Exercising Do Not Sell or Share Rights
To exercise your Do Not Sell/Share rights, please submit a consumer request to NDR by:
- Calling us toll-free during business hours at 1-(877)212-0010.
- Filling out the California Consumer request form available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting a request through your online account.
If you are a California resident, subject to applicable law, you have the following rights under California law with respect to your personal information, to the extent your personal information is not already subject to federal law and the required privacy and security measures applied under federal law:
- Right to Know. You have the right to request what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell, as applicable.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that is collected or maintained by us.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by us. You may access our Notice of Right to Opt-Out by clicking here
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to request a portable version of your data.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of the privacy rights described above.
You may also authorize someone to exercise the above rights on your behalf. In order to have a third party exercise rights on your behalf as an agent, the third party would need to fill out the same forms as the consumer and have a notarized letter authorizing them to act on your behalf. The agent would also need to be able to have sufficient data to verify the identity of the consumer in question.
The above rights are subject to our being able to reasonably verify your identity and authority to make these requests. These rights are also subject to various exclusions and exceptions under applicable laws. In order to verify your identity for prospective consumers, you must provide first and last name, state of residence, phone, physical address and email. If you are a current customer, you must also provide the social security number or other identifying account number in addition to the items required for prospective consumers.
- AFS will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights as described above. Unless permitted by the CCPA, NDR will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
- California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits certain individuals that are California residents to request information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at Allied FS at 10620 Treena ST ,San Diego, CA 92131
- Changes to Our Privacy Notice
- We reserve the right to amend this Notice at our discretion and at any time.
- When we make changes to this Notice, we will post the updated Notice on our website and update the Notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.